2010年2月16日星期二

What's Love After All??

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.1 Cor13 :4
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Cor 13:8
And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'Matt 22 :39
"If you love me, you will obey what I command.
Jn 14: 15
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Jn 15:12
This is my command: Love each other.
Jn 15:17
The bible is so full of verses that about love. But what is love really? Was it all about I love you and you love me and we both feel good? Is it about I love you because you have something that I do not have, so I hope that when I love you you can give me that which I do not have? Or is it really about loving another just because God said so and I choose to do so?

I always hear others telling me if you do not love yourself no one will. Was that why God said love your neighbour as yourself??? If we do not love ourselves, then we will not be able to love others, so therefore there will not be any love because we do not have the ability to love since we can't even love ourselves. Hmmm.... what a thought.

没有评论: